Parents and flag football players, welcome to the 2016 OGB Season!
Practice begins August 8th at Elk Ridge School
- Flag practices will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm through 8/25.
- After 8/29, practice will be 2 nights per week.
- Flag team practices behind Elk Ridge School on the lower field.
- Players should pack plenty of water, no carbonated or caffeinated drinks.
Parents: Please attend our Parents Information and Player Safety Meeting on August 9th at 6:30 on bleachers in front of Elk Ridge.
• OGB to supply: Game jersey.
• Flag Players to supply: Black shorts or black athletic pants (for game day), mouth guard, and cleats.
• Proper Game attire: Game jersey, black pants or black shorts, cleats, and mouth guard.
• Proper Practice attire: T-Shirt, shorts or athletic pants, cleats, and mouth guard.
Physicals: Completed physical must be turned in to Coach by the first practice. Physical forms can be found on the OGB website.
We rent the fields and must follow League Rules (Bert Bell) and/or School District Policies:
• No smoking (or using tobacco products) or alcohol on the property.
• No animals allowed.
• No skateboarding.
• No parking on the grass.
• All trash must be thrown away before leaving the premises.
Parking at Elk Ridge School:
In the back lot, the parking spaces in the front row are reserved for coaches. Please do not park on the grass. Please drive slowly and watch for children.